Random Rant from Hicksville

Friday, August 12, 2005

Shut up all of you....

Alrighty, I'm blogging already!!!!

Seeing as I have to account for nearly a week, I might go point form because my fingers are cold and I'm having trouble typing.

Sunday:
I meet Rampaging Paul, and Speed-demon Lotte. Cool Cats. Lots of fun on the Daisy Hill ride, I took a dive, froze my nuts off, and realized how bad my brakes actually are. Picture Balsa wood on polished marble and you're close. My knee is still hurting a bit (yes, i did have a cry) but should be right to obliterate myself again on wednesday. Tamyka thinks she's so cool 'cos she's good at hills. Biatch.

Monday:
Did the launch of the Sony PSP at the powerhouse. Pretty shitful really. Ben Gilles' new band (timbre something?) played. They kinda sucked except for a few tunes. Although there were plenty of hard nipples, none of the girls there actually had anything for me. Again. They all suck.

Wednesday - Friday:
Off to Couran Cove for an AAPT webcast/training thing/Galah dinner thing. Boring. Thing is, I'm one of the few people I work with that actually likes the place, in summer. In winter it's really boring. No point going to the beach, it's just too damn cold.

The outlook is bleak, I have to work down at Royal Pines for the next 3 days, not really sure what for but I think it could be for the movie convention. At least I can plug in to broadband.....I might even get enough time to work on a mix I'm mastering for Ralphy.

Haven't had a real ride since Sunday. Not good. Need to hammer myself a bit more. Not long until the epic and I feel like I've done bugger all to get ready for it. Ah well. I guess i can just attach a rope to Tam's bike and she can pull me up the hills with those huge quads.;.....

1 Comments:

  • Hehehe I'm Quadzilla! I wish I could descend fast enough that everyone didn't catch me againt hough. Isn't Paul awesome? It's a shame you missed the Wednesday tour. Nice call on the nipples, btw.

    By Blogger Tamyka Bell, at 6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home