Random Rant from Hicksville

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Drunk idiot reporting for duty....

Hello to the thousands of you that follow this well established, controversial, yet well regarded BLOG.

I begin this scribble listening to 'Air', at full tilt on my B&W's after having consumed a substantial amount of his highness Johnny Wallker the third (red, i'm broke).

I'm coming to many strange realizations about myself, least of which is that I'm feeling much more in touch with my spirituality in the past year or so; which I've always known was there, but was unable to let it out due to guilt. About what i'm not quite sure. I don't care about the things I used to. I always pictured myself being career focused, with money a motivator, being single, doing what i wanted, when i wanted to do it. It's not happening quite the way I'd imagined, but i'm completely cool with that. I want to achieve goals, but at the same time i don't care about them at all. Everything i do is for now, not tomorrow or later. I want to live with the idea 'i may not be here tomorrow' in the noise-floor of my thoughts. No regrets. Everything counts all the time, the smallest interactions are worth an unthinkable fortune.

On a lighter note, I also discovered that fashion models are not my thing. I spent the good part of the week in the lingerie department of myer looking after a few fashion parades. In that time you can expect to see quite a few naked 'girls' which used to get me excited, but now I'm nearly over it. Does every chick have to look like they're sixteen? I preferred the producer Kathryn with her beautiful smile and gorgeous shapely figure. A kiss would have been nice. Fuck models. They suck. Give me the real woman anyday. Preferably with the eyes of a vixen, the kiss of heaven, a body of chocolate, and the soul of a muse. Not much to ask really is it?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home