Random Rant from Hicksville

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Rant time

Well, since the EPIC, I've been really slack and haven't been able to ride anywhere exciting which sucks the big one, and whenever I try and get a group ride to happen (off-road), everyone's busy, which is cool, but it's been too long between stacks for me and I need a reason to buy some new tyres. The only exception to this was Ando's first ride in a while during which his chain snapped and we had to walk about 8km.

For anyone that doesn't know, I've moved house finally, which means I'm no longer living with my ex-girlfriend which is an altogether healthy thing to do. It's so weird being single again though! Already one of my flat-mates is moving out next week (which is a pity, as she's pretty cool). I'm within walking distance to the city, and I expect there to be a bit of a house-warming thing will probably eventuate pretty soon, which will most probably end up being rather messy.....uh oh, ploblem.

Have to start kicking some butts to go for a ride.......got to get team dickhead ready for action for the Kooralbyn 6hr. Our motto; To fall off the most, and be intoxicated for the duration.

Wotakrokofshit.

1 Comments:

  • Hey, I'm a real comment!

    Well, sorry I bailed but I was a bit sore after the half ironman and I wanted some beer.

    Good to see you finally blog!

    By Blogger Tamyka Bell, at 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home