Random Rant from Hicksville

Monday, December 19, 2005

Mum's the Word...

Hey there Kiddies!

Well, I just arrived at my mum's place and I have to say, I think she probably has the best view of anyone I know. Look out the window to Africa my friends! The house is on the west coast of tasmania (Marrawah, just south of a huge wind farm at green point, and home to Tassie's big wave community. Yes, it gets rather large here) situated on a little bit of a hill so as to have a great view overlooking the ocean and nearby cliffs and stuff. The house (or shed if you like) looks small and spartan from the outside but is rather warm and accomodating on the inside. I'm sure it would be a killer place to contemplate the world and write/record some really good musical ideas. I will have to do that!

Seeing my little sister Chloe for the first time in ages was amazing. She's way too cute, with a HUGE bubbly personality that just craves attention and praise. I will attach photos once I get them myself. Before my mum moved down here she was barely crawling, with only a little head of hair. Now she's running and bumping into things, grinning from ear to ear, dancing to anything, singing as only she can, all with curly locks that everyone adores. I'm so glad I've been able to see her before she got any older. My little bro' Eric is here too. He's 8 now, playing in the Redpa football team, wreaking general havoc, but he's such a great kid mum doesn't mind too much. It's so much fun having younger siblings, I just wish they weren't so far away!

Alex my other younger brother has also come down for Christmas from Brisbane. He's 16, knows everything, and has done everything else! I was never like that was I ?......

I'll post pix of the view so as to arouse jealousy, but it probably won't happen until I'm back home as I'm still on film and this place is a fair way from anywhere I might be able to get photos transferred to disc. Having said that, I'm supposedly driving to Devonport on thursday to pick up my sister so I may get the opportunity then.

Tight lines!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home